I’m Marilyn Narotso, a transcriber, content writer, copywriter, virtual assistant, and web designer. I work virtually to help podcasters, solopreneurs, coaches, small businesses, and anyone who feels overwhelmed by the pressures of managing a successful online presence.
How do I do this? By giving professional administrative and creative support so that busy entrepreneurs can find more time to do what only they can do.
For show notes, content writing, copy editing, copywriting, web design, or website maintenance, you will get the help you need!
My blog is “the musings of a scribe.” I share lessons gleaned from actionable books, talk about WordPress, and explore tips and tricks for getting better results in the workplace. Whether you’re a freelancer, business owner, coach, or from the corporate world, you are sure to find something useful!
– No machines used!
– Personalized service
– 95% Accuracy
– Quick turnaround for clear audios
– Discounts for long-term projects
– Proofread for grammar and style
– Mindful of English dialects
– Vast experience in writing show notes for podcasts.
– One size doesn’t suit all. Get in touch to discuss your preference.
– Custom website designs
– Mobile responsive
– Affordable costs
– Integration with email marketing
– Regular WordPress care