Are you overwhelmed by the demands on your time? Are you wondering what you should outsource? I offer a range of services, customized for businesses and individuals, giving you more time to spend on the stuff that only you can do. I will keep it professional, high quality, and delivered on time!
For writing projects, I adapt grammar and style to various dialects of English, so whether it’s BrE, NAmE, en-AU or en-CA, I will get right down to it.
Do you need to convert your podcasts to text? Do you have a lecture, speech, or interview and need professional help to transcribe it? I will create clean verbatim transcripts also known as intelligent or clean read. This means that I leave out stutters and filler words such as “um, er’ and reduce the appearance of overused words such as so, really, okay, actually, basically. My goal is to give you accurate and readable transcripts.
- I use iTube Studio and Express Scribe Pro
- I understand the importance of confidentiality for some clients and I will be happy to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement if you like.
- I will deliver on time and keep you informed of any developments.
Premium, quality content:
- Show notes: Excellent and engaging content for your podcasts
- Repurposing podcast content into an “edited” transcript that will engage your audience
- Website content for web pages
Proofreading and editing copy for your website pages, project documents, or blog posts. I also work with “Indie Writers” to polish their work for publication.
When you create content, you need another pair of eyes (and ears) to make sure that the text reads right, looks right, and sounds right. Perhaps you use the Oxford comma like I do, or you want to maintain a casual tone in your content. A perfect text will impress your audience while editorial errors can be a turnoff. I distinguish between BrE, NAmE, en-CA, and en-AU. I will research phrases that resonate with your audience and find the right synonym to avoid overused words.
- Check for: clarity, proper tenses, unnecessary repetition of words/phrases, redundant words/ phrases
- Check punctuation
- Eliminate typos
- Basic fact-checking for sources mentioned in website copy
- Remove formatting errors in project documents
Being active on social media doesn’t have to be a chore. Get in touch to discuss a package to keep your social media relevant and active.
- Podcast audiograms for sharing on social media
- Community manager for your Facebook Group
- Social media graphics
- Social media scheduling for regular activity on your platforms
Once your WordPress website is launched, staying on top of things can be a chore. That’s where I come in:
- Updating content to pages, including proofreading
- Simple page edits and revision
- Regular software updates
- Regular site backups
- Regular scans for malware and intrusion attempts
- Uptime monitoring to minimize the dreaded “downtime” surprises